Here's what you need
- Playlister Pro Apple TV
- Ethernet Internet
- A TV or other display with an HDMI port
- Provided HDMI cable
Plug into power and connect your devices
Plug your Apple TV into power and connect it to your television with the provided HDMI cable.
Connecting to the Internet
Do you want to use WiFi or Ethernet?
1. If WiFi - take the Apple TV to the room you'll be using Playlister. Once the Apple TV is on and connected to the TV hit the menu button on the remote for 5 seconds. You will then be taken to the Apple TV home screen. Navigate to settings > network > WiFi (enter your WiFi info).
The Setting App is where you access WiFi
Navigate to settings > network > WiFi (enter your WiFi info).
Please note: Once connected to WiFi you will be locked into Playlister mode and not be able to go back to settings.
2. If Ethernet - to connect to the Internet using Ethernet, connect your Apple TV to your network with the provided Ethernet cable.
- If you get stuck, press the Menu button on your remote to return to the previous screen.
- If your remote won't respond, press and hold the Menu and Volume Up buttons for two seconds.
- If your Apple TV won't respond, unplug it from power, then plug it back in.
- If you have other issues, contact Playlister support.
- If you can't see an activation code, that means the Apple TV is not connected to the internet