Here's what you need
- Playlister Pro Apple TV
- Ethernet Internet
- A TV or other display with an HDMI port
- Provided HDMI cable
Plug into power and connect your devices
Plug your Apple TV into power and connect it to your television with the provided HDMI cable.
To connect to the Internet using Ethernet, connect your Apple TV to your network with the provided Ethernet cable.
- If you get stuck, press the Menu button on your remote to return to the previous screen.
- If your remote won't respond, press and hold the Menu and Volume Up buttons for two seconds.
- If your Apple TV won't respond, unplug it from power, then plug it back in.
- If you have other issues, contact Playlister support.