When you are getting started with Playlister, you will begin by activating screens and uploading content.
How do I activate my Playlister Pro Unit to my Playlister Account?
1. Begin by unboxing and installing your Playlister Pro Unit:
- Plug the power cord into a power outlet
- Plug the HDMI cord into a TV's HDMI port
- Plug the ethernet cord into an ethernet jack
2. Once the TV has power and a network connection, an activation code will appear on the screen.
3. To activate your Playlister Pro Unit, log into the Playlister Web Tool
4. You will be taken to the Screen Manager View:
5. Just click the blue "Activate Screen" button shown above.
The following screen will appear:
6. Simply enter the activation code that is shown on your TV screen. This will add the Playlister Pro Unit to your Screen Manager.
How do I upload content?
1. Visit the Playlister Web Tool (https://manage.playlister.app), select the Media Manager View (by clicking the picture icon), shown below:
2. Next, you will see a blue "Upload Media" button:
3. Just click the "Upload Media" button and upload supported files.
Supported files include: MP4, MOV, JPG, PNG