Playlister uses AWS Auto Scaling to automatically add, replace and remove servers to maintain fast and reliable performance. This means that the public IP addresses that are used will change over time without warning.
Articles in this section
- Using the Apple TV Remote
- Activate Screens and Upload Content
- Set up your Playlister Pro Apple TV
- My videos are not loading
- Take me out of Playlister Mode
- Can I block non Playlister traffic to the Playlister Screen device?
- Do I need to open any firewall ports?
- Accessing Playlister Manage
- How do I schedule when Playlists will appear on my TV screen?
- How do I download content so that it will run offline?