1. Respond to your support ticket and confirm that the unit is connected to the internet (via ethernet or WiFi).
2. Playlister support will then update the Apple TV unit and remotely take your unit out of Playlister mode. Support will respond in writing letting you know the unit is out of Playlister mode.
3. Hold the menu button and attempt to navigate to the Settings menu on the Apple TV. Please note, don't connect WiFi yet.
4. Once you have verified you can exit the Playlister app, take the unit to where it will be installed.
5. Plug the unit into the desired install TV
6. Enter the local WiFi information in the settings app. Navigate to settings > network > WiFi (enter your WiFi info).
7. Within 24-48 hours the unit will return to Playlister mode.