If you received an email from Playlister suggesting that it is important to reset your Apple TV(s), just follow the procedure below.
What you'll need:
- Your Apple TV(s)
- The Apple TV's remote
Here are the steps to reseting your Apple TV(s):
- Hold down Menu + Home (the TV button) buttons at the same time until the light on the Apple TV starts flashing and then release both buttons.
- This will cause the Apple TV to restart.
- Wait until the Apple TV boots and you see the white screen again. Then repeat steps 1 and 2 (listed above) four more times.
- On the 5th boot the Apple TV will be in Recovery Mode.
- Select the option that says "Reset All Settings".
- The Apple TV will restart and reconfigure itself.