Stuck on a white screen or can't get to the Apple TV menu? Or If you received an email from Playlister suggesting that it is important to reset your Apple TV(s), just follow the procedure below.
What you'll need:
- Your Apple TV(s)
- The Apple TV's remote
Here are the steps to reset your Apple TV(s):
- Hold down Menu + Home (the TV button) buttons at the same time until the light on the Apple TV starts flashing and then release both buttons.
- This will cause the Apple TV to restart.
- Wait until the Apple TV boots and you see the white screen again. Then repeat steps 1 and 2 (listed above) four more times.
- On the 5th boot the Apple TV will be in Recovery Mode.
- Select the option that says "Reset All Settings".
- The Apple TV will restart and reconfigure itself.
Important note: If the Apple TV remote is not working properly during this process check out how to fix the remote here: https://support.playlister.app/hc/en-us/articles/1500002494701