Here is how you can use Permissions in your Playlister Account:
- Open the Playlister Settings
- Select User Management under "Account" (Click here)
- Change the Role of the User to "Limited Creator"
- Add the Tag(s) you want the User to See and Create Playlists for.
- Once done, the Limited Creator will only have access to Playlists and Screens with the tag(s) assigned to them.
Note 1: If the Limited Creator has the "All Screens" tag, they can access all screens on your Playlister Account.
Note 2: Power users can access all playlists and screens on your account.