- Open the Settings app.
- Select Network.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Wait for nearby networks to appear.
- Select a Wi-fi network.
- Enter the password associated with the network.
- Select Done.
- Select OK.
Are you a PRO customer and can't get out of the Playlister app to get to settings? That is because your unit is locked in Playlister Mode for security purposes. Just follow the procedure below.
What you'll need:
- Your Apple TV(s)
- The Apple TV's remote
Here are the steps to reset your Apple TV(s):
- Hold down Menu ( < button on newest Apple TV) + Home (the TV button) buttons at the same time until the light on the Apple TV starts flashing and then release both buttons.
- This will cause the Apple TV to restart.
- Wait until the Apple TV boots and you see the white screen again. Then repeat steps 1 and 2 (listed above) four more times.
- On the 5th boot the Apple TV will be in Recovery Mode.
- Select the option that says "Reset All Settings".
- The Apple TV will restart and reconfigure itself.
Important note: If the Apple TV remote is not working properly during this process check out how to fix the remote here: https://support.playlister.app/hc/en-us/articles/1500002494701