Depending on your church’s setup, you should consider the following checklists to decide on either Playlister Lite or Pro.
Playlister Lite Checklist:
- Your church already has or will get Apple TVs that have the Apple App Store on them. We recommend:
- 2023 Apple TV 4K with Ethernet (Example)
- You may also use the latest Apple TV HD
- You want to own the Apple TV hardware
- 3X3 inch box that plugs into your TV or Projector via HDMI
- You want to have access to the Apple App Store
Playlister Pro Checklist:
- Your church rents the Apple TVs off of Playlister
- Locked into a Playlister Mode (Single App Mode) to prevent unauthorized activity
- No other apps can be downloaded on the Apple TV
- You will be able to Screen Mirror and Airplay off of an Apple Device
- Playlister does all the Apple TV updates (3-10 Updates per year)
- *Apple TV must be plugged in and connected to the internet between 2:00 AM - 5:00 AM on Tuesdays.*
Want to learn more; click this link to book a call and screen share with our Playlister Experts.