Ever want to stream your main services to another part of your church building? Sometimes getting video to your overflow rooms, cry rooms, and lobbies require a ton of hardware, money, and headache.
Using Playlister you can stream your services anywhere you have an Apple TV.
Adding a Live Stream to Playlister allows you to easily expand the reach of your main services to different parts of the building and to different campuses.
Here is how it works:
Supported Stream Links
How to find your HLS Live Stream link (in Resi):
- In Resi go to “Event Profiles"
- Then go to the Actions menu for the “Web Event Profile” that you want to stream and select “Details”.
- Copy the HLS URL from the “Stream URLs” section
(Need to Enable and Test your Resi URL Web Event Profile? Here is how to Add Stream URL's to Web Event Profiles).
Want to see how this works in person? Click here to Talk to Sales!
How to add an HLS Live Stream to a Playlister Account:
Adding the URL to Account:
- Go to Settings, and scroll to the bottom. You will see Live Stream under the Integrations Section. Click on the words "Add Stream URL"
- To add your HLS URL Link, click on the words "Add New Stream URL"
- Here is where you can Name the Live Stream and add your HLS URL Link. Once done, click "Add Stream" You will then see it added to your account.
Adding the Live Stream to a Playlist:
- First, create a Playlist.
- Once your playlist is created, you can add the Live Stream Link by going to your Libraries on the right-hand side and clicking on "Streams".
- Under "Live Streams" Double-click or drag-and-drop the Live Stream you would like to add to your Playlists.
- And then you are done! You have now added a Live Stream to your Playlist.
You cannot auto-advance a live stream because we cannot detect the end of a stream. Your stream URL can be found in your Live Stream account provider (Using Resi? Here is how to locate your Stream URL).